Thursday, June 19, 2014

Darth Maul Freezer Pop Holder

Darth Maul Freezer Pop Holder


My husband thought he would be funny and ask for a Darth Maul lightsaber pop holder. He should learn not to request things like that from me!


Pattern
C/o 18 stitches on DPN or on a circular needle long enough to do magic loop. Join in the round
Row 1 purl
Row 2 knit
Row 3 purl
Row 4 and 5 knit
Change to black
Rows 6-8 Knit
Change to gray
Knit 4 rows
Change to black
Knit 1 row

Repeat last 5 rows 3 times

Change to gray and knit 4 rows
Change to black and knit 3 rows
Change back to gray
knit
purl
knit
purl

Go up to the middle black line and duplicate stitch across to close it into two halves. This is so you can stuff one half and leave the other half open for the pop. This would be a good time to emborider the "buttons" on it. I choose to do 4 "buttons" in red.
 
Change to red
knit 20 rows 
(k2tog, k5, k2tog) x 2
(k2tog, k3, k2tog) x2
Before closing stuff the saber.

kitchener closed
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi there!
    I just wanted to let know that I love this pattern. I am an editor at AllFreeKnitting.com and would love to feature your tutorial on my site with full credit to you. I've noticed you have some other great projects on your site, and I would love to link to all of your other free knitting patterns as well. Please email me if you are interested and would like more information. I can be reached at kburke [at] primecp.com.
    Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to have to make a couple of these, for my husband and son. Thank you for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete