Thursday, June 19, 2014

Freezer Pop Lightsaber Hilt Pattern

Freezer Pop Lightsaber Hilt Pattern



A friend of mine asked me if I could make her children freezer pop holders. She showed me a pattern and I didn't look past the picture and said OK... It was a crochet pattern and no matter how I try I can not learn crochet.. So, I made up a pattern. Hope it might be something that others can use as well :)

Cast on 18 stitches on three needles or using magic loop and join in the round.
Row 1- purl
Row 2- knit
Row 3- purl
Row 4 and 5- knit

Change to black ( I carry up the yarn while I knit, otherwise you could cut it and reattach it as you go, I just prefer fewer ends to sew in)
Knit for 2 rows

Change to gray
knit 10 rows

Change back to black
knit for 3 rows

Change to gray
knit
purl
knit
(p2tog, p5, p2tog)x 2
(k2tog, k3, k2tog)x 2

Kitchener closed.
Emboirder the "buttons" on the front and sew in ends

I have a request for a Darth Maul one next. Yes, my family and friends think I can make anything.

1 comment: